.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Christopher & Anissa

3/26/2006

First wedding anniversary!
Hooray! Yay God!!

This weekend we've been celebrating our first anniversary as a married couple...and it's been really great. We've been saying that, looking back, God's grace has been sufficient, and we know that so much more now. It's not that we're terrible people; but we are just that. People. And I think it's so cool that God starts where we stop as long as we bow down and ask him to. Anyway, His grace is definitely enough for us. And it's been a great year!

Here's to another 60 amazing years!

*** For those who might be wondering, the first year of marriage doesn't have to be a terrible one! It CAN be great!! We're often surprised how many people have asked us that question in the last year ("was the first year really horrible??)...Nooooo!!! By the grace of God...

8 Comments - Commentaires:

  • I agree that the first year after marriage can be awesome! And...it only gets better! :)

    By Blogger Deanna Momtchilov, at 3/27/2006 6:28 p.m.  

  • It was great to meet you guys this past Sunday. I'm sure I will see you again some time. Congrats again on the 1st anniversary!
    -Adam O

    By Blogger Adam O, at 3/28/2006 12:16 a.m.  

  • A year already?? WOW. Happy Anniversary!

    By Blogger Joni, at 3/28/2006 11:57 a.m.  

  • wow! i didn't even know you guys had a blog...

    happy anniversary!! your story has and will continue to be such an inspiration to me.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 4/12/2006 6:04 p.m.  

  • i found it! I think you guys are awesome, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better :) Also, maybe picking up some french hahah

    By Blogger lovesick vagrant, at 4/15/2006 12:12 a.m.  

  • Yay! I love you guys!

    By Blogger Erin, at 4/17/2006 10:51 p.m.  

  • Hey I just found your blog (linked from Jessie's) Belated Congratulations guys....I love the fact that you had a good first year....many don't. Self-centeredness was our problem....not knowing anything about dying to self and prefering one another. Maybe you can help other newly married....if they will listen.

    By Blogger Priscilla, at 4/29/2006 8:11 p.m.  

  • Happy Anneversary!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2006 9:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home